Best Debt Consolidation Companies 2019
Editorial and User Reviews of the Top Brands
Choosing a debt consolidation company could potentially be one of the most important decisions you ever make when it comes to getting out of debt. You want a company who understands your individual situation, who is communicative, and who is prepared to put in the time and effort to ensure you get the best possible outcome one the process is complete. We have evaluated and utilized the services of all of the companies in this comprehensive review, with the aim of ensuring that you make the right choice. All debt consolidation companies are not the same, and choosing the wrong one could potentially cost you thousands of dollars. Our reviews provide our honest opinion on our experience of the different companies, and even we were shocked at the different levels of customer service and negotiating skills that we discovered. Read on to find our recommendations.
- New Fidelity Funding The Good 👍 Reliable Reputation Knowledgeable Consultants Detailed Website Reliable Reputation New Fidelity Funding has a strong reputation in terms of reliability and honesty. With their quick processing time, they continue to impress their clientele and ease anxiety over their debt issues. One commendable quality about them is that customers are no longer expected to complete loads of paperwork and to ... Read more
- Beneficial Funding The Good: Fees and charges are less than the competition; regularly the most competitively priced debt reduction provider nationally. Comprehensive and informative website, providing potential customers with in-depth information about the process. Provides support and counseling to try to prevent the situation from happening Read more
- Main Source Funding The Good: Fast Response Times, No Obligation Inquiry, Free Consultation Which Won’t Affect Credit Score, No Origination or Service Fees Main Source is a trustworthy and reliable company that are worthy of consideration if you are looking at applying for a debt consolidation loan. Their fees are very competitive, their staff and website are friendly and ... Read more
- Pacific National Funding The Good: Simple, Efficient Process No Additional Fees or Charges Supportive and Friendly. Pacific National Funding is a company that does everything by the book. They follow all of the FTC recommendations, meaning that for example, they do not charge advanced fees for early payment. Their business ethos is about supporting their customers, and ensuring ... Read more
- Valley National Funding The Good: Focused Exclusively On Debt Consolidation Higher Than Average Reduction Rate Low Minimum Requirement of $5000. Valley Funding is, in many ways, a good old-fashioned type of company. They are honest, open, and dedicated to their customers. They offer excellent products and first-class customer service. Read more